Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hansika said "Its really hurting"

Hansika made her debut in Tamil through the film Engeyum Kadhal. She is one of the leading actresses in Telugu film industry. Currently she is pairing with Vijay in the Tamil film Velayudham and also with Udhayanidhi Stalin in the Tamil film Oru Kal Oru Kannadi.

Recently there were comments that Hansika does know acting and that she has not acted well in Engeyum Kadhal. When asked about this to Hansika, she became furious. She said, "It is really hurting when people say that I don’t know acting. For acting in a Hindi serial, I have got 14 awards.

Similarly I also got an award for acting in a Telugu film titled Nesa Mudhra. How is it possible for me to get so many awards, if I am not able to act? I came to cinema with the desire of acting. So far I have acted in 15 films. It was not a tough job to act. Now I am pairing with Vijay and Udayanidhi Stalin. I have reduced my weight after tough exercises and dieting."

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment