Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dileep's upcoming flick "My name is Avarachan' | My Name is Avarachan Movie Review & Stills

Janapriya Naayakan Dileep will don the lead role for a new Malayalam movie titled as 'My name is Avarachan'. This new Malayalam movie, based on the humorous scripts of Sibi K Thoams and Udhaykrishna will get directed by Jose Thomas. Along with Dileep, this new film will also have an elephant in the important role.

This new Malayalam movie 'My name is Avarachan' will be produced by Madhu Warrier and P Sukumar in the banner of colour factory. This film is all set to start it's shoot by the end of next month. Currently, Dileep is acting in 'Mr Marumakan', again written by the same scriptwriters and directed by Sandhya Mohan.

Two of the Dileep starrers, Film star and Orma Mathram, are now waiting to get released within the next one month time.

Tags :- Dileep, New Malayalam movie, New Dileep movie, Upcoming Malayalam films, Upcoming Dileep films, Malayalam film industry, Dileep with Jose Thomas, Dileep in a Jose Thomas film, Dileep with Sibi K Thoams and Udhaykrishna, Dileep in the scripts of Sibi K Thoams and Udhaykrishna, New Dileep projects, Dileep with an elephant in his new movie, New Dileep film 'My name is Avarachan', Dileep in 'My name is Avarachan', New Malayalam movie 'My name is Avarachan'..

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment