Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bollywood Hot girls go nude - Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone

Four Bollywood Top and Hot beauties Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif  reveal why they’re donning a no make-up look for their forthcoming films...


Bipasha Basu reveals 'skin deep' beauty
The sensuous Bipasha Basu will shed her oomph to play a Kashmiri girl in the political thriller Lamha. She says, “One needs to be confident about one’s skin to pull off a no-make up look. And look at our actors, everyone is so naturally beautiful.
Sometimes it is fun not to wear make-up while shooting. True beauty is skin deep and people will get to see that. It’s a good feeling when people accept you for who you are and not the projected you.”
Will people like ‘this’ Katrina?
Katrina Kaif is also getting set to appear de-glam for the first time in her career. Even she will be seen without any make-up in Prakash Jha’s Rajneeti. “It comes as a welcome change to me and I am sure to the audiences too who have seen me in many glam roles. The project was so interesting that I didn’t have to think twice before saying yes to no make-up. It is certainly one of the biggest and most challenging roles I have done so far. I am confident that people will like this Katrina Kaif too,” she says.
No pancake for Ash
Often called the most beautiful person in the world, Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan plays an old woman in some portions of Vipul Shah’s forthcoming movie Action Replayy. Even in Mani Ratnam’s Raavan, she will be seen without any trace of make-up. Speaking about her no make-up look, Aishwarya says, “It (the no make-up look) is because of the kind of projects that I have taken up. For me, I have always looked at playing a character that moves me and thankfully I got the opportunity from film-makers who have felt that I am capable of doing those roles.”
Deepika goes traditional
Deepika Padukone, it seems, will not apply any make-up in one of her forthcoming films — Ashutosh Gowariker’s Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se. She will also wear traditional Bengali sarees for the period drama, which is based on the real life story of legendary freedom fighter Surya Sen who led the Chittagong uprising. “It’s a period film about India’s fight for independence. It’s a huge challenge to come in front of the audience without any make-up. However, I am confident that the audience will like my performance. As an actor, you need to be versatile and not get used to doing the same type of roles over and over again,” says Deepika.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment