Thursday, September 1, 2011

"I love each and every moment I spend with him," says Priyamani

Priyamani's world is changed a lot these days, thanks to the arrival of a new 'man'. And it is none other than Mocha, her pet dog. "Mocha is so cute and smart. I love each and every moment I spend with him," says the dusky beauty.

It was the actress's longtime wish to have a dog at home. "But my dad was against to this. After much perusal and many years, he finally allowed me to keep a pet at home. And that's Mocha," the Muthazhagu of 'Paruthiveeran' says.

Priyamani however has a regret too. That she has to miss Mocha whenever she stays away from home for shoot. "The days I am not with Mocha are painful to me. But what to do? I have no other option," she says.

On not regularly acting in Tamil films, she says, "Because I have offers from other languages and I have to honour them too." Priyamani is currently busy shooting for Telugu and Kannada films, shutting between Hyderabad and Bengaluru.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment