Sunday, May 29, 2011

Simbhu clarified that the roumour about his Marrige

Simbhu Get MarriageDuring the press conference of the launch of his next film, Osthi, Simbu has clarified that the rumor about of his marriage is false. Simbu says “All the rumors about my marriage are untrue. Currently I and my family are not even in the hunt of the bride. I will get married only when I find a girl of my liking.”

On his decision to work in Dabangg remake, Simbu said “I loved the film during the first glance itself and moreover I liked the attitude of the role played by Salman Khan. I am also happy that I am playing the role of a cop for the first time in my career.”
the original Chulbul Pandey, played by Salman. There was a stiff competition for the remake rights of this super hit but ultimately it was producers Balaji Real Media and  Mohan Apparao who bagged it.

Osthi is directed by Dharani and will have Richa Gangopadhyay as female lead opposite Simbu. Revathy and Jithan Ramesh are playing important roles in the film. The role of Dimple, the mother of the hero, will be done by Revathi who returns to Tamil films after a gap. Dharani disclosed that Sonu Sood would continue as the villain in the Tamil version as well while Gopinath is doing the camerawork. S Thaman handles the music.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment