Thursday, November 3, 2011

I have never demanded excess salary says Karthika

Karthika
Karthika while speaking to the media said, "There is a question that why I am not acting in Tamil films after a great success. My mother is listening to lots of stories. She only knows which role will suit me. That is the reason for the delay. 

In between I got an opportunity to act in a Telugu film which Junior NTR in the lead role. There are also rumours that I am demanding more salary and that is the reason that I am not getting offers. Can anyone prove that whether I have demanded excess salary? But will anyone act without asking about the salary. 
The directors know that what they should pay me. I have never demanded excess salary. Earning money is not my criteria. I am getting offers in Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada. The reason for this is Ko’s success. I am also interested to act in Hindi films. We will wait and see. Some big hero might call me. There was news recently that my sister Thulasi is also going to act in the films. There is no truth in that news. She is studying 9th standard only. But she is going to definitely act. My mother will make an announcement regarding this. There is more time for this to happen."

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment